Our program is designed for children who are 3-6 years old and are fully potty trained. Our preschool is a full-day program. It is the philosophy of the Club Discovery Preschool to learn and grow by providing a foundation of developmentally appropriate experiences where all children can succeed in a safe and nurturing environment. We encourage youth to develop positive habits, attitudes and behaviors by learning from adults who engage and stimulate intellectual curiosity while impacting social skills.
The curriculum respects both the age and the individual needs of the child. We provide children with a diverse curriculum that instills a sense of belonging, usefulness, influence and confidence.
We are a participant in the Washington Early Achievers Program. Our Preschool focuses on the following areas:
- Nurturing and supportive relationships between adults and children
- Care and education that meets each child’s individual needs
- Facility that is safe, well-organized, and has age-appropriate resources
- Program that supports the development of the whole child
- Open communication and genuine engagement with families
- Meaningful efforts to embrace diversity
We do accept DSHS and have flexible options. Registration fees are $50 per child or $75 per family.
Our DSHS Provider # is 337839.
|3-6 years||$215 (MUST be Potty Trained)|
Hours of Operation:
6:30am- 6:00pm, Monday-Friday
Please note that space is limited. Please contact Club Discovery Site Coordinators to inquire about availability.