Have you ever wanted to know how drummers move their hands so fast around a drum set or on a marching drum? Nathan has you covered!
In this video tutorial, Nathan breaks down 3 Essential Drum Rolls All Beginners Should Know:
- Single Stroke Roll
- Double Stroke Roll
- Multiple Bounce Roll
Understanding these types of rolls will give you the technical foundation for being able to play drums faster and more efficiently. Start slow, then build up your speed!
Want more music education tips? Check out these other videos:
- Rhythm Basics Lesson 4: How To Read, Play, and Understand Triplets
- Rhythm Basics Lesson 3: How To Play Longer Rhythms
- Rhythm Basics Lesson 2: Reading & Feeling Rhythms
- Rhythm Basics Lesson 1: The Beat
- 4 Basic Drum Set Rock Beats
- How To Read Music
- How To Play A Scale
Love playing music? Send us a video or pictures of your family playing music to firstname.lastname@example.org, upload to social media using #VirtualBGCBFC, or comment below! Enjoy!