Youth Development Professional (YDP):
Richland & Pasco
Starting Wage: $11.50-13.33/Hour DOQ/DOE
Hours: Before & After School- Richland programs open at 6:00am, Pasco at 6:30 am. Both close at 6:00pm.
Our Mission: To empower all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring and responsible citizens.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to remain poised, positive, and energetic in a busy work environment.
- Ability to plan and manage multiple tasks and to develop solutions to problems with limited supervision.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Currently enrolled in or possessing a high school education or higher.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Publisher, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience working with youth preferred.
- Plans and implements activities for youth that give them a sense of belonging, usefulness, influence, and competence utilizing existing curriculum from Boys & Girls Clubs of America in addition to local initiatives.
- Works with the Site Coordinator to set up community relationships which benefit the Club and its members.
- Establishes a program setting that ensures the health and safety of members.
- Promotes and markets programs to Club members.
- Ensure that all licensing regulations are being followed.
- Contributes to the creation of the Club’s overall climate for youth development and success.
- Outreach and recruitment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Positions close as filled
- Successful applicants will be asked to interview ASAP
Boys & Girls Clubs of Benton and Franklin Counties is an Equal Opportunity Employer.